Hong Kong Trip 2015: Hong Kong - Day 2, Full Ngong Ping 360.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Itinerary for the day.

- Full Ngong Ping 360
- Po Lin Monastery
- Tian Tan Buddha
- The Peak/ Sky Terrace 428
- Madame Tussauds
- Lan Kwai Fong

Nice weather uh! It's our second day in Hong Kong!

Australia Dairy Company. It's a must to try.
 Always saw people posting this in the Instgram/Website/Facebook etc.
SO it was on my list of MUST visit in Hong Kong.

The nearest MTR is Jordan, Exit C2. Pretty easy to go but I forgot how to guide the way. Haha
The queue was LONG. 
Let me warn you first, the waiter there aren't quite friendly. They can be quite rude sometime.




Okay this is the set meal. 
Someone posted this on 2011 and the price was 26 HKD, 30 HKD and 26 HKD. 
And now the price for 2015. 

So I order Breakfast Set, 32 HKD.




Toasted White Bread with Scramble Egg.

Macaroni Soup with Ham Slices

And Hot or Cold Milk Tea.

Steamed Egg White Pudding with Milk. Another must try!

How to go Full Ngong Ping/ Po Lin Monastery/Tian Tan Buddha:

My last station was Jordan MTR. 

1. So we took from Jordan MTR (Red line) and alight at Lai King (Red line)
(change it to orange line).
2. Then we boarded the train from Lai King (Orange line) and alight at Tung Chung (Orange line) and exit B.

Lai King Station.


Wanted to ride the Crystal Cable Car but end up we did not due to my friend was afraid of height.
Bought the tickets on the spot.



Beautiful Scene

Spotted the Buddha?


Ngong Ping 360! REACHED!

Was so excited!
Photobomb!


Munch Munch!


It was really damn hot. Please don't come on the August!

OMG! Finally get to see this Buddha again after more than 10 years!

Po Lin Monastery.

Everywhere also must jump! Hahaha
Vegetarian


Let's take a selfie.


Managed to climb to the top (Duh. Haha!)

Love this shot! 
Credit to one of the traveler (ang mo) who help me took this.




Hot weather. Ice cream of course!



<3 br="">

Got Nami. I wanna Luffy so badly.

Okay next stop is The Peak.

How to go to The Peak:

1. We boarded the train from Tung Chung (Orange line) to Hong Kong (Orange line) and walk to Central Station and exit J2.

And after you exit J2, follow the map below or the sign. If not, follow the crowds.




As we had already bought our tickets through Madame Tussauds website.
We bought the Peak Tram Combo Tickets, 3-in-1. 

(Madame Tussauds Hong Kong + Peak Tram Sky Pass return)

So we just redeem our tickets.
I feel it's quite worth it. You go and calculate yourself.
And If I'm not wrong, you can choose the time.
Click here for more information.

The queue was horrible. I couldn't imagine if we didn't buy online. 
Too many PRC. 



The only view I can took. 
It was flooded with people especially PRC.



Okay after like 15 to 20 minute, we went to Madame Tussauds which only 2 or 3 level away.

Johnny Depp!

Andy Lau!


Xiao Ming! MY HUSBAND!

Can't stop staring at him.


LKY. :)

Kinda miss him.
His eyes, lip, nose, brow are perfect for me.

OMG. So long never see hm!


Jackie Chan! One of my fav stuntman.

Hahaha! This was damn fun!

Joe Chen. I was quite surprise got her inside. One of my fav actress.

Dinner at Tsui Wah Restaurant. One of my MUST try list as well. Hahaha

The chicken curry was not bad.

I remember climbing this and took a picture at there before when I was young.

Next Lan Kwai Fong! A place you must go!

How to go Lan Kwai Fong:

1. Central Station Exit D2, walk along Theater Lane and D'Aguilar Street and follow the crowd.




Bought Beer at 7-11 is way cheaper.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments