BKK Trip 2015: Bangkok - Day 5

Monday, June 01, 2015

Our 5th day in Bangkok

Itinerary of the day

- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World
- Madame Tussauds
- Coca Steamboat at Siam Square


Breakfast.



Took shuttle bus to Siam from our Hotel, Baiyoke in the morning.

Went to Sea Life Ocean World and Madame Tussauds. It's the biggest ocean world in Bangkok.
(Pss buy the combo tickets online.)

Sea Life Ocean is located at Siam Paragon.
I think we bought Combo 2 (1,475 Baht = S$58.56 about there) that consists:

 - A ticket for SEA LIFE bangkok Ocean World
- A ticket for Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- A ticket for the Ocean Feeding Boat at SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
- A ticket for the 5D Cinema Xtreme
- A complimentary 'Wax Hand' from Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- A complimentary 6'' x 8'' photo from Madame Tussauds Bangkok

So it's quite worth it. 

Didn't took too much photos.



I'm quite hungry when I was looking at this. I'm sure you do right?





Free rides (It's including when we purchase the promotion tickets online)



Selfies with them!


Got free "Ang Bao".


My husband. Lol!


Next, Madame Tussauds! 

It's located at Siam Discovery. 



Lol!!!

Acting cool. Ha!




My Nickkhun! <3 nbsp="" p="">

If you got watch Thai Horror Funny movie, Pee Mak then you should know who is he.
 

Baby x3 whooo right. Hahahahaha!
 
Jay Chou


I'm not sure who is he. But he look handsome. HAHAHA!

So.....

Ong Bak, Tong Jaa! 

Doremon!! 


She's very pretty

Some thai prince if I'm not wrong. Handsome!





Trying to act like Dara from 2NE1. Lol!

Jacky Chan, One of my favorite star/actor.

Close Up! Haha


Our "Wax Hands"

Come on!

Dinner at Coca which is located at Siam Center.

It's a buffet and it's cost only 390 Baht like about S$14-S$15? So much cheaper than Singapore.


 
Wefie time!



Slowly~~Slowly~~ I'm getting tired.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments