Taiwan Trip - Sixth Day

Sunday, April 20, 2014


I did a little homework before heading to Taiwan.
There's a new band call 勢在必行2. 
4 members in this group and I think you should heard each of them before.
陳勢安, Bii, 李玉璽, 陳彥允.
So I went to check their Facebook and they will have event at Ximenting on March 16 2014.

So this is part of my itinerary. ( But I didn't really write down)

This is so close up.
I took lots of picture.

 Itinerary for the day:

Zoo
Raohe Night Market


It's abit troublesome to go to the zoo as we need to transfer trains.
From Ximen ---> Taipei Main Station then transfer to Xiangshan line.
Alight at Daan and transfer to Taipei Zoo.


Arrived at Taipei Zoo! 

 The entrance for the zoo was quite cheap unless Singapore.

NT $60 = SGD $ 2.56

Oh yes, If you want to see the Panda, you better come early to get the ticket/queue number.


It was quite big. 
It's best to take a map before you start walking. 

We need to fill our stomach first. 

Flamingo! 

Wild boar 

Black bear. 






Kola bear! I can't believe I can see in Taiwan as well.



Panda, came here to see you. I should have come early. :(

My husband! You're here too?!

The kids must be thinking that I'm crazy.

Spotted Gwang Soo!!!!!


Yawn! Too tired!!



Back to Raohe Night Market again.
Going back to buy my bag. Kekekeke!



This is nice! Got different type of flavor.





This is how they eat the crabs. Idea uh!! 



Back to our lovely hotel.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments