Taiwan Trip - Fifth Day

Sunday, April 20, 2014

  Celebrated my birthday in Taiwan.

 The next following day.

Itinerary for the day:

Tamsui (淡水)
Tamsui Fisherman's Wharf (淡水漁人碼頭)
Miramar (美麗華百樂園)
 三合夜市

TVXQ make my day!

Went to a ramen shop and eat. 



On the way to Tamsui. 

Reached there!
Kids are running around. 

Capture that moment. 


So you're the one who's making the bubble. heehee

Twist! 

Ang mo kid! So cute!!

The street. 

Pancake! :)


Small bagpack that cost only NT $100 = SGD $4.27


The famous ice cream which I personally think it was normal. 



Bought the ticket to Fisherman's Wharf!
NT $120 = SGS $5.13 (two way)

You can either buy your ticket here or use Easycard which we just found out after we bought our ticket. -.-







Arrived Tamsui Fisherman's Wharf. 







Lots of profession(I suppose) keep taking the picture on the other side. 

Korean Couple. 

 Bought Chicken!


Hot-star Large-Fried Chicken was quite famous. 


It was quite big as my face. 

Nothing much here. 

Back to Tamsui. (Make sure you don't lost your ticket, you need that ticket in order to go back)



Regretted didn't eat this!!I ate before in my previous trip and it was nice!!

 Arrived at Miramar.

Dinner in the basement, food court. 

Went 三合夜市, we took cab from Miramar.

After finish shopping, back to hotel.

Two MRT in between 三合夜市 which is Taipei Bridge and SanChong Elementary School.




As you can see, I'm getting lazy to type. Hahaha

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments